Property Development Accountant
Duma Works is sourcing for a seasoned Property Development Accountant for our client who provides full cycle accounting solutions.
Property Development Accountant Job Responsibilities
- Maintenance of all accounts for each development project including the cost of construction, sales and customer deposits as well as contractor accounts;
- Management of bank and cash transactions;
- Ensuring compliance with all statutory regulations including withholding tax deductions from contractors, PAYE and other statutory deductions;
- Timely filing of all statutory returns by due dates;
- Preparation of management reports for directors and escalating for approval;
- Development and documentation of business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls;
- Efficiently manage cash flow;
- Preparation of management accounts;
- Preparation of annual audited accounts;
- Management of the accounts department;
- Liaising with external auditors;
- Any other assigned roles and duties.
Requirements for the Property Development Accountant Job
- 3+ year’s relevant experience in accounting & finance;
- Must have financial background in Property Development;
- Excellent accounting software (Quick Books, Excel, Word) user and administration skills;
- CPA (K),ACCA or any other professional course finalist will be an added advantage.
- Self-motivated and well organized;
- Great interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision;
- Ability to demonstrate proactivity and due diligence;
- Honesty in work is key.
How to Apply
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to email@example.com marking the subject as “2903”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2903 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 21 July 2017
N.B. * You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.
Send your application to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline : July 21st 2017