Telkom Kenya Job Vacancy
Operations & Logistics Manager
Ensuring that all the operational and logistics elements required for a smooth operation of the branded reseller program are well managed and performance is tracked.
Responsibilities for the Operations & Logistics Manager Job
- Management and placement of orders for SIM cards and their delivery to the Branded Reseller in a timely fashion.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Managing the programming of the DSTK platform takes place in a timely way against SLA’s agreed with the Branded Reseller.
- Managing all customer service operational requirements as all customers of the Branded Reseller as concerns their Telecommunications needs.
- Managing the operational relationship with the Branded Resellers.
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full SIM order cycle
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Maintain operations metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvement.
Qualifications for the Operations & Logistics Manager Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, IT, Telecommunications or other related
- At least 7 years’ experience of which 3 years must have been in management in Telecommunications industry, and preferably Mobile.
- Familiarity with managing projects in a technical environment
- Initiative and Hands on
- Ability to work long hours to meet deadline
- Team Player
- Ability to work without supervision
- Results oriented
- Good interpersonal skills
How to Apply
This position is opened to Kenyan citizens only. If you fit the required profile, please apply highlighting how your qualifications, experience and career aspirations match the requirements for this position.
Application should be sent by latest 6th July 2017 please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees. Apply through email@example.com and quote the job title in the subject field. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Send your application to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline : July 6th 2017