Background - Emerging Labour Laws Issues in HR Compliance
Recent Rulings by Labour Courts have shed light on how Courts interpret provisions on Labour Laws that are Common Triggers of Labour Disputes. With heightened legal awareness among employees, organization’s which fail to educate their managers on the implication of these Labour Court Rulings, Emerging Trends and Best Practices will continue to be exposed to expensive Labour Disputes and Non Compliance Penalties.
Overview of This Seminar
This Seminar discusses areas commonly prone to Labour disputes, how Industrial courts have ruled on common disputes and how these rulings Impact on day to day staff management. Some areas of discussions are;-
- Evolving and Emerging Trends in Staff Disputes.
- Common Triggers for Disputes and Non Compliance
- Staff Contracts-short term, casual, open ended
- Discipline-Procedures & Processes
- Termination of Contracts, Dismissals, Notices.
- Recent Industrial Court rulings on these matters
- Implications of these on day to day staff¬ management.
- Other compliance matters including requirements under OSHA and WIBA.
- Emerging issues, Key Concerns, Challenges
- How are other organizations dealing with these issues?
TO BOOK THIS SEMINAR CLICK HERE
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Branch Managers
- Staff Welfare Officers
- Pensions & Benefits Officers
- Recruitment Officers
- Health & Safety Managers
- Union Officials
- Labor Relations Officers
- County Staff.
- HR Managers
- HR Officers
- Line Managers
- Unit Heads
- HR staff
- Risk, Regulatory &
- SEMINAR DETAILS
DATE: - 15th & 16th OCTOBER, 2015
VENUE: VILLA ROSA KEMPINSKI - NAIROBI
TIME: 8:30am – 4:30 pm
CHARGES: KSHS 42,500/=Per Participant PLUS VAT
- Fees covers all Requirements, i.e., Seminar Materials, Lunches, Teas, Refreshments, Cocktail, Certification
- Participants will be given a Certificate of Participation
- Organizations sponsoring more than 3 staff will have a 4th attend Free
- This Program is NITA Approved (NITA Ref is NITA/TRN/948). Participating organizations are eligible to claim reimbursement from NITA in accordance with NITA rules.
- CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS SEMINAR
You can also get in touch with us on:
Tel +254-20-2633926; +254-775741449;