Position Summary: Repair and maintain office equipment/CCTV by performing diagnostic tests; cleaning, repairing, or replacing parts and components.
Service and maintain customer photocopier/CCTV equipment
- Repair photocopy equipment that can be hardware and software related
- Verify equipment functioning by completing test operations; making final adjustments
- Document service actions by completing forms, reports, logs and records
- Exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Maintain and repair company products and copier systems at the customer location
- Perform copier machine modifications, software upgrades and maintenance
- Assess and troubleshoot customer software and hard copy orders for production problems or issues
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma and formal electronics education.
- 2 to 3 years of prior field service experience as a technician working on copiers, printers and/or CCTV
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to travel to assigned accounts on a daily basis.
- Strong comprehension of small and large format, and color production processes and/or CCTV installation process
Send your application to : email@example.com
Application deadline :